Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Indo Chinese meal today

Browsing blogs related to food and art are my favorite time pass I would say. On one such visit, I happened to be in the blog Anubhavati -Tastes from my kitchen of Shoba and loved her Restaurant Style Indo Chinese Veggie Fried Rice. I just couldn't wait to try it out being a lover of Indo-Chinese food. So here, exactly as she narrated, along with my Gobi Manchurian and raitha. The credit for making gobi manchurian also goes to her as she mentioned the combination in the blog.


2 comments:

  1. HI,

    Glad that you loved the chinese fried rice and gladder still that you tried it today and posted a comment. Thanks a ton!!!

    Shobha

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here..i too made indo chinese food ..nice one urs

    ReplyDelete